Contact Us

How To Contact the Harbor City Neighborhood Council

Write Us:
Mailing Address:
Harbor City Neighborhood Council
P.O. Box 325
Harbor City, CA  90710-0921

For questions related to the City of Los Angeles (including Harbor City), call the Council Office at 310-732-4515.  (This includes traffic issues, permits, city services, business licenses, etc.)

For questions related to the neighborhood council call(310) 918-8650

Please feel free to send your comments for the Harbor City Neighborhood Council Board. We look forward to hearing about the issues that concern you and your community.

  • Kristina

    Testing comments feature.

  • HarborCityNC

    We love to hear from stakeholders in Harbor City. Please share your issues and comments with us here.

  • Teri

    Someone has started padlocking gates to the harbor city Greenway. The gates are remaining padlocked long after the published opening time of 7 AM. Please look into what has changed and ensure that the gates to the Greenway are kept open during published business hours

  • KristinaSmith

    I saw your email and forwarded it to the President. He will look into it.

  • Rhonda Thomas

    Fracking by Brea cannon oil has created a huge sinkhole. Wilmi gton drain , wildlife protected area going down trees DEAD. Property sanrafael mobil home park on uninhabitL ground read my facebook page. Help me help the residents start class action

  • KristinaSmith

    I have been told regarding that fracking issue that you should contact Brea Canon directly, Rey Javier – VP, located on Normandie Ave. Phone (310) 326-4002. I have also been told that Brea does not “Frack” and the closest facility is in the Long Beach Harbor for this area.

  • Rhonda Thomas

    Look further on my post you’ll see that they’ve been fracking here and if you look at my pictures on my Facebook page you’ll see pictures of them fracking they are doing it here and it’s a big sinkhole and they don’t want people to know that’s why they took my life that’s why they arrested me for something I didn’t do that’s why my son is paralyzed and police can’t be this but they are. If you know any environmentalist or fracking activist send them to me it’s for everyone to see what’s going on there fracking all up and down the coast and millions of trees are dying true I can’t believe it and this is what our government doesn’t want people to know they’re actually raping our Earth these people doing it . Getting so rich that there taking over government I have much hope with trumps send him send me his officials I should be arrested if what I say is not true 100% I know 100% it is and I just want my story to get out for people to know it’s not just about me and my son it’s about everyone it’s about our country and who’s running it

    Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android Device

    ——– Original message ——–

  • Rhonda Thomas

    They put up no trespassing signs in Wilmington wildlife access. Since police arranged defrauding my bank account120,000.00 recognized the fraud paid me back then reversed the decision because police wouldn’t give me a report in the fine print of Bank of America please don’t have to honor the fraud and took 5 Social Security inside VA Pension checks in Vancouver selfies which caused me to go homeless I’ve been living in that wildlife area and they’re trying to hide what they’ve been doing there. They have to leave Greenway Park open it’s open to the public and the front entrance has always been open and the one on PCH did you lock the parking lot and the gates into the parking lot

  • Rhonda Thomas

    The home owners of the woods need to know this. The oil comp having the oil right drill or go biolaterly and strip the minerals from the ground . Fracking. They have to disclose this. They are hiding this

  • Teri

    There’s an issue I would like you to address at your council meeting on Jan 11.

    We have a serious issue with homeless on our street which has elevated to a level that threatens our safety and wellbeing. When homeless were evicted from the locked entrance at the Lomita Blvd to the Harbor City Greenway over the last 2-3 weeks, we have experienced severe danger to our property and personal safety including:

    Homeless access and set up camp in the Greenway through damaged / vandalized fencing at the top of Dodge Ave.
    Fencing near the locked 255 St entrance to the Greenway has also been vandalized for homeless to gain entry.
    Personal campsites set up on the gravel lot adjacent to 25420 Dodge Ave invoked hostility from the owner who removed one campsite.
    Homeless woman set fire to a couch that was waiting for bulk item pickup outside of the gravel lot. Passing neighbors put out the fire with water from ice buckets. Residents are uncertain if this act was in retaliation to the above event.
    Vandalism to more than one vehicle parked on Dodge Ave involving damage to the sideview mirror on a vehicle. Detail on damage to other vehicles is unknown.
    Residents observed that homeless set fire to two bushes in the Greenway. Fire Dept claims not to have seen it when they arrived.

    These incidents will only escalate further until you shore up the vulnerable fencing between the top of Dodge Ave and the Greenway.

    We would like you shore up this fencing with something more impenetrable. Until then, it would help for security to police the unathorized entry from Dodge Ave similar to the guard posted on Lomita Blvd, near the locked entrance to the Greenway.

    Please get back to me with your plan to restore order and safety to residents of Dodge Ave.

  • KristinaSmith

    Your message has been forwarded to the Board President.

  • Scott

    I have been living on Frampton Ave. between Anaheim St. and
    Pacific Coast Highway for approximately 2 years. Within the past 6 months or
    so, the homelessness issue has extremely exacerbated. Specifically, in the areas
    from Belle Porte Ave; around 259th (which has become a dumping
    ground for people’s personal trash); around to Frampton Ave. leading back to
    PCH. I am personally disgusted at what I have been seeing in these areas. For
    example, there have been several homeless people living on Belle Porte Ave.
    (just south of PCH) who have decided that all of the trash in their vehicles
    should be thrown all over the sidewalks and streets. Additionally, a plethora of
    people living at A-1 trailer park, have decided that Frampton Ave. is a place
    to do major automobile repairs—dumping their used automotive parts and
    hazardous materials on the ground such as: oil, antifreeze, gasoline, etc. How
    long must our community wait before city officials resolve this ongoing issue
    of homelessness taking over our neighborhoods; the small street of 259th
    between Belle Porte Ave and Frampton Ave. being used as a refuge. Our community
    pays a high cost for rents and mortgages in the Harbor City area; should not
    have to sit back and watch certain individuals (i.e., the homeless and other
    citizens) destroy our neighborhoods by irresponsibly dumping trash and not
    being civilized.

  • Eren

    Is there nothing that can be done about the growing homelessness problem along Lomita Blvd? I cannot allow my daughter to take the bus to school anymore because there is no sidewalk to wait and it’s not safe with all those tents. I continually see naked people standing outside the tents … surely there is a safer place these people can move into.