- Update from the Dept. of Cannabis Regulations
LINK TO UPDATE
LAFD South Bureau Newsletter Aug. 2018
- Clearwater Project August Newsletter
- Hahn Wants Coroner to Notify Doctors of Patient Opioid Overdoses
- CD15 NC Working Group on Homelessness
Link to nomination form
Submit your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art on Utility Boes
- Block by Block Neighborhood Assessment Pilot Launches in Harbor City
- VOLUNTEER TO BE A BUDGET ADVOCATE
- LA Animal Services: Important pet laws for every dog owner to follow
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
Free Fitness Classes & Activities This Summer at KMHRP. DETAILS
- Thank you Los Angeles – A message from Mayor Garcetti
- Learn about the Boys and Girls Club Summer Day Camp.
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Vehicle Dwelling (LAMC 85.02) Restrictions
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Board of Water and Power Commissioners Approves LADWP Bill of Rights
- Draft 2016 Power Integrated Resource Plan Comment Period EXTENDED
HCBF Awards Four New Grants to Address Respiratory Health in the Harbor. Read more.
Interstate 110/C Street on/off-ramp and Figueroa Street – 60 Day Closure. Details.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
- LADWP Drinking Water Quality Report Available
Floodplain Management Plan 2015 Update
- Gang Alternatives Program (GAP) 2015 Summer Youth Employment Program
- Councilman Buscaino Supports Local Businesses
Stakeholders, we want to hear from you! Comment here.
City of Los Angeles-Flood Plain Survey 2015. Read more.
Free Rain Barrels
Every Drop Counts!
FIRST EVER NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL LIVE RADIO SHOW. Details.
Port’s revised Public Access Investment Plan to be presented to Harbor Commission on Feb 19. Details.
Like Us On Facebook
Search This Website