- HURRICAN HARVEY RELIEF DRIVE. CLICK HERE FOR INFO.
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
Submit your suggestion for Small Asphalt Repairs (Pot Holes) in your Harbor City neighborhood. Details here.
Link to nomination form
Submit your nomination to email@example.com
Free Fitness Classes & Activities This Summer at KMHRP. DETAILS
- Thank you Los Angeles – A message from Mayor Garcetti
- Learn about the Boys and Girls Club Summer Day Camp.
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Vehicle Dwelling (LAMC 85.02) Restrictions
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Board of Water and Power Commissioners Approves LADWP Bill of Rights
- Draft 2016 Power Integrated Resource Plan Comment Period EXTENDED
HCBF Awards Four New Grants to Address Respiratory Health in the Harbor. Read more.
LAFD South Bureau Newsletter
Interstate 110/C Street on/off-ramp and Figueroa Street – 60 Day Closure. Details.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
- LADWP Drinking Water Quality Report Available
Floodplain Management Plan 2015 Update
- Gang Alternatives Program (GAP) 2015 Summer Youth Employment Program
- Councilman Buscaino Supports Local Businesses
Stakeholders, we want to hear from you! Comment here.
City of Los Angeles-Flood Plain Survey 2015. Read more.
Free Rain Barrels
Every Drop Counts!
FIRST EVER NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL LIVE RADIO SHOW. Details.
Port’s revised Public Access Investment Plan to be presented to Harbor Commission on Feb 19. Details.
Search This Website